Last Revised: March 7, 2014
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
For more details about how we collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Information Choices" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
In order to provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
- Personalize and improve our services.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to in order to provide the Application with data related to your account for viewing purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
- We may share information with Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover for your account purposes.
Third Party Analytics
This website is not intended for those under 18. We do not accept information from anyone under the age of 18.
We take all measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Protection of information we gather, receive or maintain is of the highest priority. Any attempt to breach our servers, technology or procedures will be treated as misuse of our product. In the event of activity that meets the definition of criminal behavior, we maintain the right to notify the proper authorities of such activity and use all means to assist in identifying the responsible group or individual.
We consider all attempts to gather information regarding our clients, technology or systems, including employing Social Engineering tactics to be considered abuse of the PayGrip system. Any and all criminal activity will be reported to the proper authorities, and all resources will be utilized to identify and prosecute any individual or group found attempting to establish or alter a merchant account based on fraudulent information or representation.
Your Information Choices
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.